Friday, November 3, 2017

Conversion in a Nutshell


Isaiah 2:11

“The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled
and the pride of men brought low;
the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.”

If I could sum up what happened at the point of my conversion in Christ, it would be these words from Isaiah.

On “that day” on which Christ was exalted, my arrogance was humbled and my pride brought low.

People fight so hard to maintain and defend their pride, not understanding that they are keeping themselves in a multi-faceted prison.

God in His mercy worked all things for my good in breaking me out of my own personal San Quentin.

“So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.” John 8:36


“The arrogance of man will be brought low
and the pride of men humbled;
the LORD alone will be exalted in that day,
and the idols will totally disappear.” Isaiah 2:17-18





No comments: