Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Faith: Nothing More.


What is faith absent of talking about it? Of not going to church about it? Of not reading Christian or theology books about it? 

What is faith after all of that? Without all of whatever it once was, and no concern for the potential of what it can or will be?


What is faith if it just is: the quadrant of person and Triune now in simpatico.


What is that faith?


It is the mind that denotes nothing special about itself or what it believes, and goes about its business within that belief, leaving others out of the equation in the sense of what they do or do not believe.


It is personhood fully cognizant of God, His Spirit and Christ, and then doing what life there is to do, and just being.


Faith is the underpinning. 


Beyond that, though faith means the world to me, I don’t make the world mean faith. 


I don’t make the world revolve around my faith. 


My faith revolves my world and evolves it, having melted and oozed out of the fire of its’ very own furnace; years of pursuing truth to what I today know about God and thus, about life, and thus, about myself, and thus, about others. 


And thus, about peace.


Faith now is its own context. Nothing more. 




Copyright Barb Harwood





No comments: