Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Abide



I know that God will use me every single day in my steadfast abiding in Christ--enabled solely by Christ's abidance in me.

Every day God will use me as He wills, with me allowing, not obstructing.

Abiding in Christ is really the only thing, and any situation and any person that comes my way becomes just a part of my committed continuance to abide in Christ.

It doesn’t matter what the day brings, good or bad, scary or pleasant: I abide in Christ and He in me.

copyright Barb Harwood



"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing." John 15:4-5




No comments: